Hosting the event, the Estoril Congress Center, is certified as a green venue by Green Globe International and has been described as a European leader in terms of sustainable business tourism.
The Congress will be looking at a variety of 21st Century Challenges including:
* The Future of Corporate and Association Meetings
* The European Commission’s Approach to Conference Organisation
* Women Leadership and the Meetings Industry, Friday, Friday, 13-Jan, 14h30 - 16h30
* The value of Face-to-Face events in the era of Facebook
* How the media respond in the delivery of international solutions
* A sustainable vision of the Meetings Industry
* The value of air links in the positioning of destinations
* Using science to influence attendee behaviour and performance at meetings.
Keynote presenters include Jose Manuel Bastos, Head of Unit Conference Organisation
at the European Commission talking about the EC’s Approach to Conference Organisation, global futurist Rohit Talwar, James Latham, Producer at MEETINGS:review, Pedro Rocha dos Santos Director of the Estoril Congress Center offering a sustainable vision for the Meetings Industry and Jon Bradshaw, CEO with The Meetology Group.
A series of illustrious female personalities will be presenting a session on women
leadership in the meetings industry including: Isabel Amaral President of APEP; Anne
De Smet, President of BAPCO the Federation’s Belgian member association; Isabella
Lenarduzzi, Managing Director of JUMP and independent financial consultant Mariana
Abrantes de Sousa.
Dates: Friday, 13-14 January 2012
Location: Estoril Congress Center, www.estorilcc.co
Contacts: Helena Weinstein, EFAPCO Vice President
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile:
Source: Event Programme, http://www.efapco.eu/events/the_5th_congress_2012_estoril_portugal
More conferences and meeting in PORTUGAL http://www.conferencealerts.com/portugal.htm