The overall objective of this provision is the development of the Mobility and Inter-municipal Transport Plan of St. Thomas Island, an operational and strategic document that will serve as a basis for development of the Transportation Master Plan aimed at implementing an integrated system transport and related infrastructure support.
§ The expected results are:
§ Circulation Plan
§ Pedestrian Plan
§ Cycling Plan
§ Plan to restructure / moped transport condition;
§ Parking Plan for the city of Sao Tome
§ Logistics Plan
§ Plan for the Network of taxis
§ Public Transport Plan
Senior Expert: Tem Leader (33 WDs)
• At least 10 years of professional experience in the field of spatial planning integrated with transport elements
• Proven experience in coordinating and managing multidisciplinary teams in the area of mobility,
• Working experience in Africa (especially in small Islands)ù
• Deep knowledge of FED procedures
• Fluency in Portuguese. Knowledge of French is an asset
• Deep knowledge of informatics tools (Word, Excel, etc)
• Human qualities such as capacity for dialogue and listening, openness, pedagogy
and diplomacy are also important in order to establish relationships and are open to
Junior Expert: Civil engineer (22 WDs)
§ At least 5 years of professional experience in relation to Mobility Studies and Analysis and Evaluation of the Road Infrastructure.
§ Degree in Engineer
Junior Expert: Planning expert (18 WDs)
§ At least 5 years of professional experience in coordination of studies Planning and Land Management.
§ Degree in Planning issues
Junior Expert: Traffic expert (18 WDs)
§ At least 5 years of professional experience in preparing of mobility studies.
§ Degree in Traffic studies
Junior Expert: Transport Economist (18 WDs)
§ At least 5 years of professional experience in preparing Mobility Plan.
§ Degree in Economics
Junior Expert: Environmental expert (11 WDs)
§ At least 5 years of professional experience in enduring and safeguarding the environmental aspects of Mobility Plan.
Junior Expert: Geographic Information System expert (11 WDs)
§ At least 5 years of professional experience in Geographic Information System.