PPP Lusofonia é um blog de economia e finanças, focado nos serviços públicos e no investimento para o desenvolvimento, e nas PPP.
O blog dedica-se a (a) conceitos de economia, finanças e banca (b) às necessidades dos PALOPs e (c)oportunidades de consultoria nos PALOPs, com artigos em português ou inglês. PLEASE USE THE TRANSLATE BUTTON.
PPPs, development financing in Lusophone Countries
Autora: Mariana ABRANTES de Sousa
quarta-feira, abril 18, 2012
Oportunidade - desenvolvimento local Moçambique
Recrutamento de Assistencia Téchnica - Mozambique
Technical Assistance to the Programme for Local Economic Development (ProDEL) – EuropeAid Mozambique
VNG International is looking for qualified experts to strengthen our Technical Assistance team. The objectice is to assist the DNPDR and the DPDR in the implementation of the ProDel programme and its various components, the final objective being strengthening the capacities of local authorities in planning and execution of public and Public /Private initiatives aimed at Local Economy Development.
Key experts 2,3 and 4: Team of Provincial Advisors ProDEL
Expert 2 Gaza Province: minimum of 740 days
Expert 3 Inhambe Province: minimum of 640 days
Expert 4 Sofala Province: minimum of 740 days
Qualifications and competences:
The provincial advisor experts must have a degree in agrarian sciences, rural development or in other relevant areas. A Post-graduate in Local Economic Development Planning is considered an asset.
The following professional skills are also required:
• The capacity to work in multisectoral teams
• The capacity to work in diverse working environments
• The capacity to adapt to conditions in the field
• Sense of responsibility and proactive attitude to resolve problems
• good capacity for dialogue and communication with the public
• Good knowledge of Windows software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, e-mail/internet)
General professional experience:
• A minimum of 6 years of experience in implementing and monitoring development projects (whereby knowledge of the Mozambican professional context is preferred)
• Practical experience in capacity building programmes, preferably in the framework of decentralization processes for local government bodies
• A minimum of 3 years of experience with Local Economic Development programmes, preferably in Sub-Saharan Africa
• Practical knowledge of strategic planning elements
• Practical knowledge of monitoring development cooperation programmes
Specific professional experience of the team:
The experts will work as a team in order to complement and valorise the professional skills and competences of each team member, under the coordination of the team leader. Fundamental to a well performing Programme is: dialogue, sharing responsibilities and information and dividing the tasks amongst the different experts.
Estimated starting date: September 3rd 2012; 48 months
Interested experts are invited to send their updated CV to the attention of Ms. Floortje Linnekamp (firstname.lastname@example.org) before May 1st 2012.